Wednesday, September 23, 2026

EGL Lifestyle Content Incoming

 


Hi all, I'm hoping to start adding some of my EGL content here on this blog as an archive of my fashion interests, looks, thoughts, projects, and overall journey.

I've been interested in EGL fashion since my college years and bought my first real (maybe a story for later) Piece, a gorgeous Lolita Skirt Set by Rain City Lolita, in 2020. But I don't consider my real EGL journey to have started until 2024, when I really started to wear Lolita Fashion regularly. I joined my local communities in 2025 and have made wonderful friends and have really bloomed into this fashion. I've learned how to sew clothes (I've been sewing non-clothing items since childhood) and hosted events. I feel like in this short time I've really grown and hope to continue to grow. I wanted to share parts of myself and my journey here on this blog, and I look forward to putting my thoughts down here in the future.


If you are reading this please feel free to check out my YouTube channel as well, which focuses on my EGL wardrobe and experiences! youtube.com/@kaibascommunity


Thanks! Love,

Kaiba 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

EGL Lifestyle Content Incoming

  Hi all, I'm hoping to start adding some of my EGL content here on this blog as an archive of my fashion interests, looks, thoughts, pr...